How to Get Help

Who Do I Call for Help?

In Westmoreland County there are dozens of providers of mental health services. It is not possible to list them all, and it is often easier to have a few critical phone numbers.

Westmoreland Community Action- Crisis Hotline Greensburg

(724) 552–0305

Toll Free (800) 836–6010


Behavioral health managed care for those with Medical Assistance

(877) 688–5977

If you have private insurance, you may want to contact the “mental health and substance abuse” number on the back of your insurance card. This will provide you with a list of providers of mental health services that are approved in your plan.


Pennsylvania 211 Service

PA 2-1-1 Southwest is part of the national 2-1-1 Call Centers initiative that seeks to provide an easy-to-remember telephone number and web resource for finding health and human services


National Suicide Prevention Lifeline



National Crisis Text Line

Text PA to 741741


Substance Use Services in Westmoreland County

Sage’s Army Support Line – Westmoreland County

(724) 863-LIFE


Westmoreland Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc.

1200 Maronda Way, Suite 300 Monessen, PA 15062 724-243-2220


SPHS Case Management Unit

Individuals who are uninsured or are not eligible for medical assistance should contact for a level of care assessment and referral for services:

203 South Maple Avenue, Second Floor, Suite 1

Greensburg, PA 15601

800-220-1810 or 724-832-5880

Donate to MHA of Southwestern PA

Your Generosity and Support can help improve the lives of those impacted by mental illness. We hope that you can help. Members will be recognized in our Innovations program booklet. Membership year is January 1 to December 31; donations made now will be credited towards the 2022 calendar year.